UKQ Level 3 Diploma in Mechanical Engineering Course in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
This qualification aims to give students basic workplace skills for mechanical engineering, welding and fabrication. It may be used as the first stage of an apprenticeship or as the basis for further training. There is a strong focus on experimental and practical techniques so you learn to apply your knowledge to real industry scenarios. You will also develop your analytical and problem-solving abilities. This is a challenging and exciting course, featuring work experience and delivered by enthusiastic expert tutors all keen to support you towards success.
- Mechanical Engineering Health and Safety
- Mechanical Engineering Trade Skills
- Mechanical Engineering Measurement
- Mechanical Engineering Materials
- Engineering principles
- Design and manufacture
- Business considerations
- Engineering project
- Employability skills
- Tools and Equipment
- Mechanical engineering technicians need to have excellent mechanical engineering skills, as well as technical drawing and computer skills for designing machines and equipment. It requires IT, design and analytical skills together with an ability to conceptualize structures. They must have numeric skills as math’s is an important tool, an inquisitive and logical mind to make connections between ideas and handle abstract concepts, creative and innovative ideas to find solutions to problems which may need a new perspective, good practical skills to apply math’s and science to real problems. Organizing ability, practicality, ability to get on well with people of all types, ability to keep calm under pressure and flexibly to work in a multi-disciplinary area are an asset in the field.
Mechanical Engineering finds applications in all fields of technology. They could work in many industries including private or public sector industries of various types, and their work varies by industry and function. With the rapid rate of expansion in the industrial sector, the employment potential for mechanical engineers is very high. Job Market is as follows:
- Aerospace and Aeronautical Industry / PAF
- Automotive / Car Industry
- Nuclear Industry / Atomic Energy Commission
- Manufacturing Industry (all types of Factories)
- Marine / Navy
- Government Sector
- IT Industry / Mechatronics and Robotics
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.