UKQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Management Course in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
The UKQ Level 3 Diploma in Business Management has been designed to meet the dual needs of the students for progression into further studies and in the workplace. The qualification provides a generic core of mandatory units that apply to all business contexts.
The students who have completed or close to completed the O-levels/Completed Level 2 are ideally suited to study this qualification. Upon completing this Level 3 diploma, learners can progress to the UKQ Level 4 Diploma in Business Management.
Learners can also step directly into employment in an associated profession.
The following six units are compulsory:
- An Introduction to the Business Environment
- Business Resources
- An Introduction to Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Business Communication
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
Top areas of employment include:
- Banking Sector
- Finance Sector
- Real Estate Sector
- The ability to read and use appropriate literature with a full and critical understanding the ability to think independently and solve problems
- Applying subject knowledge and understanding to address familiar and unfamiliar problems
- Recognizing the moral and ethical issues of business practice and research; appreciating the need for ethical standards and professional codes of conduct
- An appreciation of the interdisciplinary nature of business and service provision
- Capacity to give a clear and accurate account of a subject, in a mature way and engage in debate and dialogue both with specialists and non-specialists
- To develop transferable skills and knowledge
- To motivate individuals to progress to further professional development through future study or as part of their chosen career