UKQ Level 3 Certificate in Information Technology (Network Administration) Course in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Start your career in the fast growing information technology (IT) industry with this qualification. This course will provide you with the knowledge to develop basic network administration skills. You will learn how to provide support in the workplace across a range of information and communication technology (ICT) areas including technical support and network administration.
During your studies you will develop the knowledge and skills in maintaining computer operating systems and hardware, identifying online security threats and operating application software packages. In addition, you will learn how to configure, secure and test system software for a small home office network or small to medium business network.
- Develop and extend critical and creative thinking skills
- Securely manage personally identifiable information and workplace information
- Work in a team
- Identify IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments
- Apply introductory programming techniques
- Provide ICT advice to clients
- Protect own personal online profile from cyber security threats
- Identify and report online security threats
- Use computer operating systems and hardware
- Operate application software packages
- Install and manage network protocols
Top areas of employment include:
- IT technician
- Client support officer
- ICT operations support
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.