UKQ Level 3 Certificate Engineering-Civil Course in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Start your career in engineering drafting, or as an engineering associate, with this entry level qualification.
During this six month course you will become familiar with computer-aided design (CAD) packages, AutoCAD and how to set out engineering drawings according to International Standards.
On completion of this course you can choose to study further in a number of engineering fields including civil construction design, civil and structural engineering, engineering – technical, engineering technology – electrical and process plant engineering.
- Organise and communicate information
- Interact with computing technology
- Participate in environmentally sustainable work practices
- Interpret technical drawing
- Work effectively in an engineering drafting workplace
- Produce freehand sketches
- Perform engineering measurements
- Perform computations
- Use hand tools
- Operate computer-aided design (CAD) system to produce basic drawing elements
Top areas of employment include:
- Contractors and consultant’s companies
- Buildings and construction companies
- Airports industry
- Bridges industry
- Highways agencies
- Railway industry
- Environmental industry
- Geo-technical companies
- Coastal and marine industries
- Energy and power plant industries
- Tunneling industry
- Water and public health companies
Work placement information
- There is no work placement requirement for this course.