Study Visa UK Health and Social Care 6 Months Course
WHAT DOCUMENTS ARE REQUIRED
Apart from the personal information, the university will need documents that will confirm your identity and learning history. Depending on the university, this can be:
• Birth certificate
• Statement of Purpose
• Reference Letters if available
• Copies of degree/diploma certificates
• Academic transcripts
TOTAL FEES INVOLVED
• The initial fee payable including our administrative fee is £ 2300.
• From this fee, we pay £300 towards your tuition fee to your college to secure the admission which will be mentioned in your Admission Letter.
• The fee also includes the Embassy fee for the visa appointment which is £110.
• The remaining amount of your fees will be due to be paid after you get your visa before flying to the UK.
• Please note that for courses more than 6 months you need to provide
• Tuberculosis test results and also pay a Health surcharge to the UK Healthcare system.