Safety rules insuring oxygen cylinders?
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
1. Oxygen cylinders should not be kept near combustible materials.
2. Oxygen cylinders should not be handled with grassy hands or gloves.
3. Oxygen cylinders and their fittings should not be tested with oil based soap solution.
4. Oxygen cylinders and other combustible gas cylinders should not be stored together.
5. The top cover of the cylinder should be kept in position and screwed safety when not in use.
6. Cylinders should not be used as rollers for moving materials
7. Oxygen must not be use for ventilating confined spaces.