Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership in Islamabad
The QUALIFI Qualification is designed to provide a wide range of realistic opportunities for career-seeking learner’s professional development. We help learners reach their potential and deliver clarity.
These goals are:
- Provide career her path support to learners who want to develop managerial and entrepreneurial skills
- Skills and opportunities in your chosen sector
- Improve learners’ understanding of specific business environments and organizations and how they work managed and developed
- Develop skills and competencies that support the professional development of learners
Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership:
The Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership qualification has been created to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in education. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals and policy makers and will provide knowledge that underpins the ability to work as an effective manager in the education sector.
Why this course?
The qualification also combines both theoretical and practical knowledge in the education profession and will develop and enhance knowledge and skills in the areas of leading change, effective performance and team leadership. Learners will be able to work in a variety of roles within education administration and/or management.
Who is this course for?
Working Professionals, Level 6 / Year 3 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree holders or learners who are looking for Career Progression and a formal Postgraduate qualification leading to award of degrees in future.
- Leadership Qualities and Practice in Education
- Contemporary Issues in Education: Theory, Policy and Practice
- Managing Change in an Educational Context
- Pedagogy and Practice in Education
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education
- Research Methods in Education
- To understand and apply the principles of management strategy in an educational environment
- Review and apply the principles of educational leadership within industry
- To improve the employability of learners by allowing them to explore the relationship between
- management theories and their practical application in education.
- Analyse problem-solving techniques specific to education.
- Select, collate, review and analyse information form a wide range of sources
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage one’s own personal development and growth.
Achieving the Qualifi Level 7 Diploma in Educational Management and Leadership qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their further study. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to progress to Master’s top-up programmes with advanced standing at many universities in the UK and overseas.
QUALIFI is a leading 21st century Awarding Organisation founded to meet the developing education and training needs of learners and employers from the UK and around the globe serving the needs of learners and employers in the UK and worldwide every year.
QUALIFI, recognised by Ofqual awarding organisation has assembled a reputation for maintaining significant skills in a wide range of job roles and industries which comprises Leadership, Hospitality & Catering, Health and Social Care, Enterprise and Management, Process Outsourcing and Public Services.
****** For Registration & Information ******