ProQual Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety in Islamabad
The Level 3 NVQ Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety qualification is aimed at
candidates working as a health and safety practitioner, in a position of responsibility for the
health, safety and welfare of a team or organisation. The qualification is generic and
appropriate for individuals working in a range of sectors.
Why this course?
The purpose of this qualification is to equip learners with the knowledge and understanding to progress into a job role in health and safety. It is generic and therefore suitable for those wishing to work in health and safety positions in a variety of sectors.
- T/602/1912 Ensure responsibility for actions to reduce risks to health and safety
- L/601/6408 Develop procedures to safely control work operations
- F/601/9354 Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- F/601/6633 Promote a culture of health and safety in the workplace
- H/601/6687 Conduct a health and safety risk assessment of the workplace
- F/601/6664 Investigate and evaluate health and safety incidents and complaints
- in the workplace
- J/601/6701 Make sure actions in the workplace aim to protect the environment
- M/601/6837 Review health and safety procedures in the workplace
- Y/601/6847 Supervise the health, safety and welfare of a learner in the
- Be able to identify the hazards and evaluate the risks in the workplace.
- Be able to reduce the risks to health and safety in the workplace.
- Know how to reduce risks to health and safety in the workplace
- Be able to develop procedures for maintaining a healthy and safe workplace
- Be able to review the effectiveness of health and safety procedures in the workplace.
- Be able to communicate health and safety procedures to others in the workplace.
- Know the legal responsibilities for health and safety.
- Be able to check that health and safety instructions are followed.
- Be able to recommend changes to health and safety workplace instructions.
- Be able to make sure that hazards and risks are controlled safely and effectively
- Know how to monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Be able to develop plans to promote a health and safety culture in the workplace.
- Implement the plan to promote a health and safety culture in the workplace.
- Be able to monitor and review plan to promote health and safety culture in the workplace.
- Know reasons for promoting a health and safety culture in the workplace.
- Be able to prepare for a workplace risk assessment.
- Be able to identify hazards in the workplace
- Be able to conduct a risk assessment of the workplace.
This qualification enables the learner, to recognise their skills, knowledge and understanding as well as demonstrating their competence in the workplace when carrying out the role of a Health and Safety Officer.
The NVQ Level 3 Certificate in Occupational Health & Safety Practice is a Higher-Education Level qualification – equivalent to a NEBOSH general certificate. Developed with consultation from SHEilds and IOSH, the NVQ course meets the demanding standards of occupational health and safety practice within any industry.
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF).
****** For Registration & Information ******