ProQual Level 2 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practice of Wellbore Casing and Cementing
In this Course the learner will get knowledge of wellbore casing and cementing used in oil and gas applications by earning the Level 2 Award in Understanding the Principles and Practice of Wellbore Casing and Cementing.
Learner Will attend the 30 hour to complete the course which is based on the Assessment.
Oil and gas well drilling requires capping and cementing. Casing lining prevents a hole from collapsing after it has been drilled and seals the wellbore from encroaching fluids and gases. The wellbore wall and the casing are securely connected with cement, which also stabilises the hole.
WHO IS INTEND FOR THE COURSE:
- Who want to build his career in Cementing Department?
- Enroot to level 3 Course
- Jobs Opportunity in Oil and Gas Industries
- Recognize the wellbore casing principles, casing design, and parameter considerations.
- Know the procedures involved in oil well casing
- Recognize the wellbore cementing principle.
- Recognize the elements that make up cement and its attributes.
TOPIC TO BE COVERED IN UNIT 1:
- Understand the principles of wellbore casing, casing design and the parameter considerations
- Understand oil well casing processes
- Understanding Wellbore Cementing
TOPIC TO BE COVERED IN UNIT 2:
- Understand the principle of wellbore cementing
- Understand the process of wellbore cementing
- Understand cement composition, properties and characteristics
- Understand the functions and applications of liners and liner cementing procedures
- Understand well cementation operations evaluation
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)
****** For Registration & Information ******