ProQual Level 2 Award in Site Security Awareness Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
The Level 2 Award in Site Security Awareness is aimed at everyone who has a responsibility to identify and take appropriate action in relation to people and situations that impact on the security of a site. It demonstrates that individuals understand the security culture of their organisation and their role and responsibility for implementing it on the site where they work.
The Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications, the regulatory body for this qualification is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification is accredited onto the RQF.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. Centres should carry out an initial assessment of candidate skills and knowledge to identify any gaps and help plan the assessment.
Qualification title ProQual Level 2 Award in Site Security Awareness
Ofqual qualification number 603/5205/X Level 2
Total Qualification Time 10 hours (6 GLH)
Pass or fail
Internally assessed and verified by centre staff External quality assurance by ProQual verifiers
Qualification start date 14/10/2019 Qualification end date
Candidates must complete the 1 Mandatory unit R/617/8492 Site Security Awareness
Centres must be approved to offer this qualification. If your centre is not approved please complete and submit form ProQual Additional Qualification Approval Application.
Staff delivering this qualification must be appropriately qualified and occupationally competent.
Assessors/Internal Quality Assurance
For each competence-based unit centres must be able to provide at least one assessor and one internal verifier who are suitably qualified for the specific occupational area. Assessors and internal verifiers for competence-based units or qualifications will normally need to hold appropriate assessor or verifier qualifications, such as:
- ProQual Level 3 Certificate in Teaching, Training and Assessing
- Award in Assessing Competence in the Work Environment
- Award in Assessing Vocationally Related Achievement
- Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Award in the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
- Certificate in Leading the Internal Quality Assurance of Assessment Processes and Practices
Materials produced by centres to support candidates should:
- enable them to track their achievements as they progress through the learning outcomes and assessment criteria;
- provide information on where ProQual’s policies and procedures can be viewed;
- provide a means of enabling Internal and External Quality Assurance staff to authenticate evidence
Candidates must demonstrate the level of knowledge and competence described in the unit. Assessment is the process of measuring a candidate’s knowledge and understanding against the standards set in the qualification.
Each candidate is required to produce evidence which demonstrates their achievement of all of the learning outcomes and assessment criteria for each unit.
Evidence can include: – assignments/projects/reports
- professional discussion
- portfolio of evidence
- record of oral and/or written questioning
Learning outcomes set out what a candidate is expected to know, understand or be able to do.
Assessment criteria specify the standard a candidate must meet to show the learning outcome has been achieved.
Learning outcomes and assessment criteria for this qualification can be found from page 7 onwards.
An internal quality assurance verifier confirms that assessment decisions made in centres are made by competent and qualified assessors, that they are the result of sound and fair assessment practice and that they are recorded accurately and appropriately.
Adjustments to standard assessment arrangements are made on the individual needs of candidates. ProQual’s Reasonable Adjustments Policy and Special Consideration Policy sets out the steps to follow when implementing reasonable adjustments and special considerations and the service that ProQual provides for some of these arrangements.
Centres should contact ProQual for further information or queries about the contents of the policy.
All enquiries relating to assessment or other decisions should be dealt with by centres, with
reference to ProQual’s Enquiries and Appeals Procedures.
Candidates who demonstrate achievement of the qualification will be awarded a certificate giving the full qualification title –
ProQual Level 2 Award in Site Security Awareness
Centres may claim certificates for candidates who have been registered with ProQual and who have successfully achieved the required number of credits for a qualification. All certificates will be issued to the centre for successful candidates.
If a replacement certificate is required a request must be made to ProQual in writing. Replacement certificates are labelled as such and are only provided when the claim has been authenticated. Refer to the Fee Schedule for details of charges for replacement certificates.
- Understand current threats posed by crime and anti-social behaviour
- Understand the role of all staff in site security
- Understand the actions to be taken in the event of an incident
- Describe current methods used to commit crime and anti-social behaviour
- Identify sources of information regarding potential threats
- Explain the importance of a good security culture
- Describe how to conduct a visual security survey in their area of responsibility
- Identify methods of engagement and detection of behavioural challenges
- Explain best practice when searching people and property and in conflict resolution situations
- Identify methods of good communication and evidence gathering
- Describe the initial steps to be taken when an incident has been discovered or identified
- Explain how to access first aid support
There must be valid, authentic and sufficient for all the assessment criteria. However, one piece of evidence may be used to meet the requirements of more than one learning outcome or assessment criterion.