Proqual Level 2 Award in Introduction To Well-Control Equipment For Oil and Gas
PROQUAL Level 2 Award in Introduction to Well Control Equipment for oil and Gas is the course for those who working in the oil, gas, and related industries is the Level 2 Award in Introduction to Well Control and Equipment for Oil and Gas.
The following are specific duties related to well control: Monitor for signs of aberrant pressure zones or lost circulation zones in coordination with the mud logging and MWD contractors. Determine the mud weights needed to manage the well and oversee the production of kill mud.
The Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation is the regulatory body for this qualification, and the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF) is the single framework for regulated qualifications (Ofqual). The RQF has granted this qualification accreditation.
It is based on 50 Hour’s Qualification hours based on Assessment which is Assessed by the Internal Sources of Proqual.
WHO IS FOR THIS COURSE:
This Course is Mandatory for those who are worked in the Oil and Gas sector.
- Assistant Driller
Following are the benefits are given below:
- As the completion of the Course you will have the proper information how to control the Well.
- History About the oil and Gas
- Basic Principles and procedures for drilling, completions and workover of a well.
TOPIC TO BE COVERED:
- Understand the origin, history and significance of oil and gas.
- Understand the basic principles and procedures for drilling, completions and workover of a well.
- Understand the fundamental principles of maintaining well control and the requisite well control equipment.
- Be introduced to well control procedures and equipment including types of BOPs.
- Understand well intervention and the impact of workovers and completion design to maximizing field production
- Understand possible issues associated with well integrity
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)
****** For Registration & Information ******