PECB CANADA ISO/IEC 20000 – Training Courses & Certification in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Imagine that your organization has a tool that supports every step of service lifecycle, from ideation to planning, from delivery to improvement. Such a tool exists in the form of a service management system, based on an internationally recognized standard: ISO/IEC 20000-1.
What is ISO/IEC 20000-1?
Published initially in 2005 and subsequently updated in 2011 and 2018, ISO/IEC 20000-1 is a Type A management system standard that sets out the minimum requirements for an organization to establish, implement, maintain, and continually improve a service management system (SMS).
An SMS consists of policies, processes, resources, objectives, and documented information that are put together and are coordinated to achieve the objectives of the organization. An effective SMS enables organizations to direct and control their service management activities, identify and mitigate risks related to their activities, and identify and realize opportunities that improve service provision.
The requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 are generic and applicable to organizations of all sizes, sectors, and complexities. According to ISO Survey 2020, there are more than 7,500 certificates issued to organizations worldwide. Contrary to the common misperception that this standard is only applicable to IT infrastructure, ISO/IEC 20000-1 can be used for various other services, including, finance, cloud, business process outsourcing, etc.
Figure 1: Compatibility between ISO/IEC 20000-1 and various types of services
As most of the ISO management system standards, ISO/IEC 20000-1 is created based on the High-Level Structure (HLS) and shares the common terms and core definitions. This alignment in structure enables an easier integration with other management systems based on standards such as ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, and ISO 22301. Apart from ensuring consistency and reducing costs, integrating several management systems can increase the organization’s capabilities to deliver consistent and quality services and can assist in the maintenance and improvement of a sustainable business model.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 20000-1 for service providers
An effective SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 has the potential to shape and improve an organization’s way of working and enhance service management practices.
Some of the benefits that an organization would gain by implementing an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1 include:
- Improved service performance and increased value provided to its interested parties
- Opportunity to seek a formal certification from an accredited conformity assessment body
- Reduced costs, efforts, and disruption to services
- Improved service lifecycle, including planning, design, transition, and delivery
- Aligned SMS components with business objectives
- Fulfilled service requirements
- Increased confidence of the business and customers
- Reduced risks by utilizing a risk management approach
- Improved understanding of roles and responsibilities
- Improved relationships with suppliers and other relevant interested parties
Why should you attend one of our ISO/IEC 20000 training courses?
In today’s interconnected world where continuously improving processes and achieving efficiency have become norms for sustaining business, many organizations turn to service providers for solutions. Service providers, on the other hand, need to ensure that they are able to meet the established requirements and deliver value. In this context, service providers seek and value competent individuals that have the necessary knowledge and skills to manage, control, and continually improve the services and the processes that enable the provision of services.
PECB ISO/IEC 20000 training courses are developed based on the internationally recognized standard for a service management system, ISO/IEC 20000-1, other valuable ISO guidance standards (ISO/IEC 20000-2, ISO 31000, ISO 19011), and other good practices of the field. By attending one of our ISO/IEC 20000 training courses, you have the opportunity to develop your competence to help service providers and advance your career.
- ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction training course is appropriate for professionals who want to acquire a brief and overall understanding of ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for an SMS.
- ISO/IEC 20000 Transition training course is appropriate for professionals who are already familiar with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and want to update their knowledge in order to help their organization transition to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
- ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation training course is appropriate for entry-level professionals as it allows them to familiarize with ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements and guidelines for an SMS.
- ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer is a five-day training course that allows you to acquire the necessary competencies to guide and support organizations in establishing, implementing, operating, maintaining, and continually improving an SMS based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1 and guidance from several international standards and good practices.
- ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor is also a five-day training course that enables you to obtain the necessary capabilities to audit an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1, in compliance with the guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1.
Why choose PECB?
As a global provider of training, examination, and certification services, PECB helps professionals show commitment and competence by providing them valuable education, evaluation, and certification against internationally recognized standards.
PECB’s ISO/IEC 20000 certifications represent peer recognition of your professional capabilities and demonstrate that you are able to contribute in your organization’s services and SMS, be it as an auditor, implementer, or other functions.
Click here to read more.
How do I get started?
Seize the opportunity to become certified with PECB’s ISO/IEC 20000 training courses now, and we will make sure that our experts assist you throughout the entire process in order to offer you a worthwhile experience and welcome you to our global network.
PECB Certified ISO/IEC 20000 training courses Available
Enhance your knowledge and advance your career by participating in our ISO/IEC 20000 training courses. Check the training courses below and find the one that suits you best.
ISO/IEC 20000 Introduction
Get introduced to ISO/IEC 20000-1 requirements for a service management system
ISO/IEC 20000 Foundation
Become familiar with the requirements and best practices for a service management system based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Implementer
Develop the necessary competencies to establish, implement, operate, maintain, and continually improve a service management system based on ISO/IEC 20000-1
ISO/IEC 20000 Lead Auditor
Acquire the necessary competencies to audit an SMS based on ISO/IEC 20000-1 in accordance with good practices of auditing, guidelines for auditing management systems provided in ISO 19011 and the certification process described in ISO/IEC 17021-1
ISO/IEC 20000:2018 Transition
Obtain the competencies to help organizations transition from ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)