NASP USA Walking-Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Specialist (WWS) course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 13:00 hours / 1.30 CEUs
Falls are a leading cause for fatalities and injuries in both construction and general industry. In this course, students will learn about OSHA’s revised general industry standards on walking-working surfaces to prevent and reduce workplace slips, trips, and falls, as well as other injuries and fatalities associated with walking-working surface hazards. In addition, the course will cover new provisions addressing, for example, fixed ladders; rope descent systems; fall protection systems and criteria, including personal fall protection systems; and training on fall hazards and fall protection systems. Also discussed are the requirements on the design, performance, and use of personal fall protection systems. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety, but we find that the average completion time is approximately 8 hours. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will attain the designation of Walking-Working Surfaces and Fall Protection Specialist (WWS). With this certificate, the student will have acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Identify hazards in the workplace associated with walking and working surfaces
- Recognize employer requirements to protect workers from walking and working surface hazards
- Apply best practices for eliminating or controlling hazards associated with walking and working surfaces in the workplace
- List at least four methods of fall protection available to protect workers from fall hazards
- Describe the various methods for guarding openings and other walking/working surface conditions
- State the main criteria that prompts use of fall protection
- Distinguish a variety of fall hazards in the workplace
- Identify the components of a personal fall arrest system and how they work together to arrest a fall
- Discuss the best work practices in the prevention of falls
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $150.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments.