NASP USA Spill Containment Specialist (SCS) Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 13:00 hours / 1.30 CEUs
There are a variety of regulations specifically designed to minimize the potential for HAZMAT spills and leaks, as well as other pollutants at a facility. This course will provide a student with the information needed to develop a comprehensive approach to spill containment in their workplace and comply with the regulations that govern spill containment. Engineering and administrative controls (BMPs) will be discussed to meet oil storage (SPCC) and chemical storage (ERP), as well as stormwater runoff. Each of these standards has plan and program requirements that will be discussed in detail. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety, but we find that the average completion time is approximately 13 hours. You have up to six months to complete the course.
- The Interrelation of OSHA, EPA and DOT as They Apply to Spill Containment and Response
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Plan
- AST and UST Requirements
- Stormwater Pollution Prevention Program
- Monitoring and Best Management Practices
- Development of Associated Plans
- HAZMAT Emergency Response
- Response Levels and Training
- Confine Vs. Contain, Landborne Vs. Waterborne Spills
- Plugging, Patching and Other Spill Containment Methodologies
- Integrated Contingency Plan
- Incident Command System
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $150.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments.