NASP USA Scaffold Safety Specialist (SSS) course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 16:00 hours / 1.60 CEUs
This course will provide a student with the knowledge necessary to work safely with and around scaffolds. The student will be able to identify: the hazards associated with scaffolds, safety requirements for different types of scaffolds, the responsibilities of employers and employees, and training requirements for scaffold safety. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will attain the designation of Scaffolding Safety Specialist (SSS). With this certificate, the student will have acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Identify and apply scaffold safety measures as required by OSHA regulations to ensure the minimum requirements for compliance are met and exceeded
- Identify and apply scaffold safety measures for preventing individuals or objects from falling so that a safe work environment is successfully maintained
- Identify various types of supported scaffolds and their unique safety requirements to ensure that they can safely work with many types of scaffolds
- Identify various types of suspended scaffolds and their unique safety requirements to ensure that they can safely work with many types of scaffolds
- Identify the specific requirements for aerial lifts and distinguish these requirements from other scaffolds so that they may implement the correct safety requirements
- Identify the specific requirements for scissor lifts and distinguish these requirements from other scaffolds so that they may implement the correct safety requirements
- Identify training requirements for scaffold safety so that they can establish and support scaffold training in the workplace
- Analyze and identify safety hazards from real-world scaffold accidents so that awareness of potential safety hazards can be applied in the workplace.
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $150.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments