NASP USA Petroleum Safety Specialist (PSS) – Refinery Series Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 24:00 hours / 2.40 CEUs
This course identifies common hazards and possible solutions for reducing incidents that could lead to injuries or fatalities. It is designed for an individual who may have collateral duties that include safety, including engineers, operators, foremen, safety committee members, supervisors and managers. It is also excellent beginning course for safety professionals that may be beginning their career in the petroleum industry. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety, but we find that the average completion time is approximately 24 hours. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will attain the designation of Petroleum Safety Specialist – Refinery, Petrochemical Plant, & Storage Facility Series Systems (PSS). With this certificate, the student will have acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Differentiate between the multiple refinery processes
- Identify the major products produced in the refinery process
- Classify the primary environmental concerns relating to the refinery process
- Categorize and identify hazardous wastes
- Understand and implement the various elements of an emergency action plan
- Recognize the phases of an emergency management plan
- Understand employer and employee responsibilities under the Process Safety Management System
The student will take a comprehensive online exam for this course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass each exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years.