NASP USA Crane Derrick Safety Specialist (CDS) Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 13:00 hours / 1.30 CEUs
This course will provide a student with the knowledge necessary to work safely with and around crane and derrick equipment. The student will be able to identify: the responsibilities of employers and employees, the safety requirements for various types of cranes and derricks, and the hazards associated with crane and derrick equipment. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Upon successful completion of this course, the student will attain the designation of Crane Safety and Derrick Safety Specialist (). With this certificate, the student will have acquired the knowledge, skills and abilities to:
- Explain the responsibilities of employers and employees when it comes to crane and derrick safety.
- Identify the different types of cranes, derricks, and safety equipment needed when using them.
- Explain the various types of equipment inspections.
- Explain the safety issues with wire rope and power lines.
- Explain the safety requirements concerning the assembly, disassembly, ground conditions and operation for cranes and derricks.
- Identify the signals used to ensure safe crane and derrick operation and the different types of fall protection when using cranes and derricks.
- Explain how hazards can be avoided when using cranes and derricks.
- Explain safe practices for hoisting personnel and equipment and the qualification and training process for personnel involved with operating cranes and derricks.
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $150.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments.