NASP USA Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Course in Islamabad || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- class 18 Courses
- access_time 40:00 hours / 4.00 CEUs
This Safety Manager Certificate is an indication to employers, potential employers, regulatory agencies, and the courts that you have the knowledge, skills, and abilities equivalent to a level of proficiency expected of a professional who is capable of working with little or no supervision while managing the safety programs, policies, and procedures common to business and industry.
Creating a safety culture in the workplace can be difficult. This course will provide the tools necessary to implement proper safety training and an effective safety program. Students will learn how to understand and interpret regulations, avoid civil and criminal liability, increase worker morale, reduce workers comp rates and most importantly, minimize or eliminate injuries in the workplace. The required amount of time to complete the course is dependent upon your knowledge of workplace safety, but we find that the average completion time is approximately 40 hours. You have up to six months to complete the course.
Our Certified Safety Manager (CSM) Certificate will allow you to do the following:
- Study of primary, OSHA required, workplace safety topics
- Information to qualify you as a safety expert and manager
- Learn training methodologies that change the way your employees work
- Save money by developing your own safety programs
- Avoid civil and criminal liability for accidents and injuries
- Determine proper interpretation and application of OSHA regulations
- Establish acceptable analysis and documentation of workplace hazards
- Manage workplace safety inspections and audits
- Investigate, analyze and document workplace accidents and root cause analysis
- Create and manage a successful safety culture using the latest behavior modification techniques
Prerequisites and Authorization:
The CSM is a foundational course which requires no prerequisites; however, prior knowledge of workplace safety is highly recommended. Upon completion, a CSM is authorized to teach the following courses by NASP. Click here for details.
The Certified Safety Manager (CSM) may issue NASP/IASP certificates for courses found on the link above. They may represent themselves as NASP/IASP Certified Trainers. They may use the NASP/IASP name and logo on their website and in other advertising, but they may not represent themselves as being NASP/IASP. CSMs may advertise themselves as an NASP/IASP Certified Trainer for any safety courses they may teach, whether or not the course is found on the link above, and issue their own certificates without the NASP/IASP name or logo. Details may also be found in the link.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years. The cost of this recertification is $395.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments. View the full document here.