NASP USA Aerial and Scissor Lift Specialist (ASLS) Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
- access_time 08:00 hours / 0.80 CEUs
This course will provide a student with the knowledge necessary to work safely with and around aerial and scissor lifts. The student will be able to recognize different types and uses for various lifts, identify hazards during use and operation, and implement safe work practices when working with the equipment.
After completing this course, you will have the knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
- Recognize different types and uses for aerial and scissor lifts.
- Identify hazards of aerial and scissor lift use and operation.
- Select inspection criteria for the vehicle, the lift, and the work surroundings prior to lift operation.
- Identify safe work practice for operating aerial and scissor lifts.
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive a certificate. You have two opportunities to pass the exam.
A refresher course and exam will be required every three (3) years.
NASP is committed to maintaining a work and learning environment free of all forms of discrimination.
Proprietary Interest Disclosure:
The instructor(s) has no financial interest in any course documents, products, tools, or instruments.