MBA in Marketing – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree with a specialization in Marketing offers a comprehensive learning experience that extends learners’ professional networks and enhances their foundational knowledge through practical applications. This program equips students with the necessary tools to think critically, tackle intricate marketing challenges, and drive business growth in real-world scenarios.
Throughout the program, students gain valuable insights into effective strategic marketing management in a global marketplace. They delve into the techniques of conducting and analyzing market research and explore the intricacies of the marketing mix within an international context. Moreover, the program familiarizes learners with essential marketing tools, concepts, and delves into the psychology of consumer behavior, enabling them to develop innovative solutions and strategies for addressing diverse marketing issues and challenges.
One of the key benefits of the program is its provision of knowledge about current market trends and sales patterns, allowing companies to identify their target audience and determine which products yield maximum profits. It covers all aspects of an organization and plays a vital role in shaping and directing corporate strategy.
By providing learners with essential skills and knowledge, the program sets them up for long-term success in various marketing-related careers. It also offers three specialized tracks: digital marketing, marketing analytics, and marketing leadership, catering to individual interests and enabling students to tailor their studies according to their specific career goals.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- MBA in Marketing is ideal for :
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- Media Heads
- Digital Marketing Managers
- Public Relations Managers
- Market Research Managers
- Product/Brand/Marketing Managers
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Marketing Degree from UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience in Marketing domain or relevant field
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience in Marketing domain or relevant field
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 24 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Marketing domain.
All the Units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Digital and Social Media Marketing
- Strategic Brand Management
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to the stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.
****** For Registration & Information ******