MBA in Finance – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree with a specialization in Finance offers an extensive understanding of financial management and the art of building Accounting Statistics. This program is designed to equip learners with profound knowledge of commerce theories, stock markets, investments, and effective financial control methods. By focusing on empirical and theoretical finance research, the program instills a passion for independent research, ensuring graduates stay abreast of changes in international financial markets.
The curriculum aims to prepare learners for mid-to senior-level financial positions, such as financial analysis, investment management, and corporate finance roles. It lays a strong foundation in managerial finance, financial theory, and investments while broadening expertise in corporate finance, international markets, and mergers and acquisitions.
By completing this program, learners acquire a versatile skill set suitable for thriving in corporate and investment banking or pursuing a rewarding career in financial advisory. The course enables professionals to advance in their current workplaces, update their skills and knowledge, or transition into a specialized financial role. Graduates are well-prepared for careers in financial services industries, commercial banks, fund management, insurance companies, securitization, trading houses, stock brokerage firms, and finance divisions of various companies.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
- MBA – Finance is ideal for :
- Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Director of Finance
- Finance Controller
- Financial Advisor
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Finance Degree from UCAM , Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Masters Program Certificate from SNATIKA
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
This program is available for study in 2 stages over 12 months, giving learners the flexibility they need to master the complexities in the business administration with focus on Finance domain.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Global Finance and Strategy
- Corporate Reporting
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.
****** For Registration & Information ******