MBA in Education Management – UCAM, Spain
The Master of Business Administration degree with a specialization in Education aims to enhance individuals’ critical thinking, analysis, synthesis, and conceptualization skills. It focuses on nurturing their relationship-building, communication, and teamwork abilities, while also developing their leadership skills within organizations. The program delves into analyzing societal trends that shape the future of educational institutions and their impact.
This degree offers a comprehensive understanding of current educational practices, contemporary debates in the educational world, and key issues relevant to educational professionals. It equips learners with the necessary educational insights, analytical aptitude, and leadership qualities required to foster student development and success in schools.
Participants in the program will have the opportunity to explore various aspects of education, including curriculum development, education management, leadership principles, information technology, and research methods. Through incorporating cutting-edge teaching and learning techniques, the program aims to cultivate learners as skilled professionals in the global education community. Keeping up with the latest advancements in educational research, it keeps the learners engaged and up-to-date.
Upon completing the program, learners will have the chance to apply their theoretical knowledge by undertaking industry-led projects, preparing them for the challenges of education management and leadership. The program’s comprehensive nature opens up career paths in education, ranging from educators to educational managers and human resources developers.
WHY THIS PROGRAM
- WES recognized qualification
- Program designed exclusively for professionals with work experience
- Comprehensive study material and e-library support available at no additional cost
- Become eligible to gain direct entry into relevant Doctorate / PhD programme
- Online Assignments and Assessment
- European Credit Transfer and Accumulation System (60 ECTS) enabled program
- Installment payment option available
- MBA Degree awarded from UCAM, Spain
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
MBA – Education is ideal for :
- School Leaders & Managers
- Teachers & Educational Practitioners
- Professionals in Public & Private Educational Institutions
WHAT YOU’LL EARN
- MBA – Education Degree from a UCAM, Spain
- Level 7 Diploma from OTHM, UK (Optional)
- Masters Program Certificate from SNATIKA
- Eligible to Gain Direct Entry into Relevant Doctorate/PhD program
Minimum 2 Years of Managerial Work Experience
Minimum 5 Years of Managerial Work Experience
* A very small percentage of applicants are approved on the basis of Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Note: Candidates can only apply for the program which is relevant to their area of work experience.
This program available for study in 2 stages over 24 months is designed to provide learners with the flexibility they need to develop a strong understanding of the complexities involved in the field of Education business administration.
All the units of Stage 1 are mandatory.
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Leadership
- Strategic Human Resource Management
- Strategic Financial Management
- Leading Reflective Practice in Education
- Research Methods in Education
Learners on successful completion of Stage 1, would move to next stage of the MBA program. The last stage consists of 1 unit.
Unit – Dissertation
This unit is designed to make a major contribution to learners’ professional and intellectual development, by enabling them to demonstrate their capacity for sustained independent thought, learning and critical reflection.
Dissertation should be of 12,000 words.
About UCAM, Spain
The Universidad Católica San Antonio (UCAM), is a private university located in Murcia in south-eastern Spain founded in 1996. UCAM offers undergraduate and graduate academic programs taught by faculty and researchers engaged with the quality of the education provided. The university is characterized by a firm commitment to Catholic orthodoxy and the moral and social doctrines of the Church. UCAM aims to contribute to the transmission of human knowledge and the development of research, from the critical, responsible and creative freedom of the person, according to gospel principles. UCAM developed a system of quality management applied to teaching, research and services to ensure the human relations among all members of the university community in order to make more effective educational work and research.
****** For Registration & Information ******