LICQual Lead Cloud Security Manager Trainings Course
Cloud security refers to the strategies and practises used to protect cloud environments, applications, and data. Cloud security ensures that information hosted in a private, public, community, or hybrid cloud deployment model retains its confidentiality, integrity, availability, and privacy. It implements multiple levels of security controls in cloud infrastructure to ensure data security and business continuity.
The Lead Cloud Security Manager training course teaches participants how to implement and manage a cloud security programme using widely accepted best practises.
Why is Cloud Security important for you?
As the use of cloud computing expands, so does the need for cloud security. Data breaches and other types of attacks are primarily the result of poor security practises, complex controls, and misconfigurations. As a result, cloud security is critical to the efficient operation of cloud services.
Organizations that use cloud technology must ensure that the level of security provided by their cloud systems meets their needs and is in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
Implementing ISO/IEC 27017 guidelines assists cloud service providers and customers in establishing, implementing, and maintaining information security controls related to cloud services. ISO/IEC 27017 adds to the guidance provided by ISO/IEC 27016 in selecting information security controls applicable to cloud services based on risk assessment and other cloud-specific information security requirements.
Advantages of Cloud Security Certification
A LICQual Cloud Security certificate certifies that you have:
- A thorough knowledge of cloud security concepts and principles
- The ability to recognise and evaluate cloud-specific vulnerabilities and threats
- Practical experience in advising an organisation on how to manage a cloud security programme
- Understanding of the tools and best practises required for cloud migration
- Skills required to respond to and recover from a cloud security incident
Why should you attend?
The increased use of cloud computing services by organisations that support remote work has increased the demand for a secure cloud infrastructure proportionally.
This training course is intended to provide participants with the knowledge and skills necessary to assist an organisation in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security programme based on ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018. It covers cloud computing concepts and principles, cloud computing security risk management, cloud-specific controls, cloud security incident management, and cloud security testing in depth.
Who should attend?
- Professionals in cloud security and information security who want to manage a cloud security programme
- Managers and consultants who want to learn about cloud security best practises
- Individuals in charge of running and managing a cloud security programme
- Technical experts looking to expand their knowledge of cloud security
- Expert advisors on cloud security
- Learn about the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used in the implementation and effective management of a cloud security programme.
- Recognize the interdependence of ISO/IEC 27017, ISO/IEC 27018, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Learn how to interpret ISO/IEC 27017 and ISO/IEC 27018 guidelines in the context of an organisation.
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to assist an organisation in effectively planning, implementing, managing, monitoring, and maintaining a cloud security programme.
- Learn how to use best practises to advise an organisation on how to manage a cloud security programme.
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******