LICQual ISOIEC 27002 Information Security Controls Foundation Course
An international standard called ISO/IEC 27002 offers instructions for choosing and putting into practice information security controls as well as information security standards and practices. Any organization, regardless of size or industry, can use it. To create information security management policies specific to an organization’s circumstances, ISO/IEC 27002 can be employed.
You can learn the fundamentals of implementing Information Security Controls as described in ISO/IEC 27002 through ISO/IEC 27002 Foundation training. You will be able to comprehend the connections between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27003 (Guidelines for the implementation of ISMS), ISO/IEC 27004 (Measurement of Information Security), and ISO/IEC 27005 during this training session (Risk Management in Information Security).
Why is ISO/IEC 27002 important for you?
Information security management in a business can be implemented, managed, and continually improved with the help of ISO/IEC 27002 training.
Information security requirements and capabilities vary among enterprises. In light of this, ISO/IEC 27002’s controls are made to be universal and adaptable. The goal of the ISO/IEC 27002 training sessions is to give participants the skills they need to choose, implement, and manage these controls.
The capacity to handle information security risks by implementing pertinent information security controls is demonstrated by the bearer of this certification. It demonstrates their capacity to assist businesses in maintaining the privacy, accuracy, and availability of information while also defending against attacks and exploits and lowering information security risks. A team implementing an ISMS may need to include personnel who have earned their ISO/IEC 27002 certification.
ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security Control Advantages
The LICQual ISO/IEC 27002 Certificate verifies that you have:
- Learn how to establish information security controls and control rules in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002 standards.
- a practical understanding of the methods and processes employed in the establishment and efficient administration of information security controls
- Acquired the knowledge required to assist a business in organising, putting into place, and administering information security measures.
- Recognized the value of risk management in identifying the best information security controls.
- A capacity to assist firms in continuously enhancing their information security management system.
Who should attend?
This training course is aimed for:
- Individuals with an interest in information security controls and management
- People interested in learning more about the fundamental operations of an information security management system and information security controls
- People who want to work in the field of information security management
Participants who complete the training program successfully will be able
- Recognize how ISO/IEC 27002’s information security controls are being implemented.
- Recognize how ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other standards and regulatory frameworks are related.
- Recognize the strategies, tactics, and methods used to implement information security controls.
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******