LICQual ISO IEC 27032 Cyber Security Foundation Trainings Course
The term ISO/IEC 27032 refers to ‘Cybersecurity,’ also known as ‘Cyberspace security,’ which is defined as the protection of data privacy, integrity, and accessibility in the Cyberspace. As a result, cyberspace is recognised as an interaction of people, software, and global technological services.
The international standard ISO/IEC 27032 is intended to highlight the role of various security measures in Cyberspace, such as information security, network and internet security, and critical information infrastructure protection (CIIP). As an international standard, ISO/IEC 27032 provides a policy framework to address the establishment of trustworthiness, collaboration, information exchange, and technical guidance for system integration among stakeholders in cyberspace.
The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course introduces basic cybersecurity concepts and principles based on ISO/IEC 27032 and the NIST cybersecurity framework.
Why is Cybersecurity important for you?
The ISO/IEC 27032 standard is required for all businesses. As we rely more on cyberspace, the risk of security threats grows by the day. The ISO/IEC 27032 standard, on the other hand, provides guidelines for the protection and long-term sustainability of business processes. Furthermore, it provides individuals with the ability to create a policy framework that identifies the processes that are most vulnerable to cyber-attacks and must be considered in order to ensure that business and clients are not jeopardised.
ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity training provides individuals with a practical solution for protecting their privacy and the data of their organisations from phishing scams, cyber-attacks, hacking, data breaches, spyware, espionage, sabotage, and other cyber threats.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity Management
Being a Certified ISO/IEC 27032 Cybersecurity Management Professional allows you to:
- Protect the data and privacy of the organisation from cyber threats.
- Improve your knowledge of establishing and maintaining a Cybersecurity programme.
- Create best practises for cybersecurity policy management.
- Improve the organization’s security system and business continuity.
- Increase stakeholder trust in your security measures.
- In the event of an incident, respond and recover more quickly.
Why should you attend?
The rise of cyberspace during the digital revolution resulted in cyber threats and cybersecurity. The ISO/IEC 27032 Foundation training course covers the fundamental concepts and requirements of a cybersecurity programme, such as cyberspace stakeholders, attack mechanisms, and information sharing and coordination.
Who should attend?
- People involved in cybersecurity and information security
- People interested in cybersecurity
- People interested in pursuing a career in cybersecurity
- Learn the fundamental concepts and principles of cybersecurity.
- Recognize the links between ISO/IEC 27032, the NIST cybersecurity framework, and other standards and frameworks.
- Understand the cybersecurity approaches, methods, and techniques.
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******