LICQual ISO IEC 27005 Information Security Risk Manager Training Course
ISO/IEC 27005 provides guidelines for establishing a systematic approach to Information Security risk management, which is required to identify organisational needs in terms of information security requirements and to create an effective information security management system. Furthermore, this international standard is designed to aid in the efficient implementation of information security based on a risk management approach and supports ISO/IEC 27001 concepts.
The ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training course teaches participants how to develop, establish, maintain, and improve an information security risk management framework based on ISO/IEC 27005 guidelines.
What is ISO/IEC 27005?
ISO/IEC 27005 provides guidelines for the establishment of a systematic approach to Information Security risk management which is necessary to identify organizational needs regarding information security requirements and to create an effective information security management system. Moreover, this international standard supports ISO/IEC 27001 concepts and is designed to assist an efficient implementation of information security based on a risk management approach.
Why is ISO/IEC 27005 essential for you?
ISO/IEC 27005 enables you to develop the skills and knowledge required to begin the implementation of an information security risk management process. As a result, it demonstrates your ability to identify, assess, analyse, evaluate, and treat various information security risks that organisations face. Furthermore, it enables you to assist organisations in prioritising risks and taking appropriate actions to reduce and mitigate them.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27005 Information Security Risk Management
The LICQual ISO/IEC 27005 Certificate verifies that you have:
- Acquired the skills required to support an organization’s effective implementation of an information security risk management process.
- Acquired the expertise to manage an information security risk management process responsibly while adhering to legal and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to lead a team of information security and risk managers.
- The ability to assist an organisation in aligning its ISMS objectives with those of the ISRM process.
Why should you attend?
The ISO/IEC 27005 Risk Manager training course provides important information on risk management concepts and principles as defined by ISO/IEC 27005 and ISO 31000. The training course equips participants with the knowledge and skills required to identify, evaluate, analyse, treat, and communicate information security risks in accordance with ISO/IEC 27005. Furthermore, the training course covers OCTAVE, MEHARI, EBIOS, NIST, CRAMM, and Harmonized TRA, among other best risk assessment methods.
Who should attend?
This training programme is designed for:
- Managers or consultants involved in or responsible for an organization’s information security
- Individuals who are in charge of managing information security risks
- Information security team members, IT professionals, and privacy officers
- Individuals in an organisation who are in charge of ensuring that the ISO/IEC 27001 information security requirements are met.
- Project managers, consultants, and expert advisers who want to learn how to manage information security risks
After completing this training course successfully, you will be able to:
- Explain the ISO/IEC 27005 and ISO 31000 risk management concepts and principles.
- Create, maintain, and improve an information security risk management framework based on ISO/IEC 27005 guidelines.
- Implement information security risk management processes based on ISO/IEC 27005 guidelines.
- Plan and implement risk communication and risk consultation activities.
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******