LICQual ISO IEC 27005 Information Security Risk Management Foundation Trainings Course
ISO/IEC 27005 provides guidelines for establishing a systematic approach to Information Security risk management, which is required to identify organisational needs in terms of information security requirements and to create an effective information security management system. Furthermore, this international standard is designed to aid in the efficient implementation of information security based on a risk management approach and supports ISO/IEC 27001 concepts.
The ISO/IEC 27005 Foundation training course helps participants understand the fundamental concepts and principles of ISO/IEC 27005-based information security risk management.
What is ISO/IEC 27005?
ISO/IEC 27005 provides guidelines for the establishment of a systematic approach to Information Security risk management which is necessary to identify organizational needs regarding information security requirements and to create an effective information security management system. Moreover, this international standard supports ISO/IEC 27001 concepts and is designed to assist an efficient implementation of information security based on a risk management approach.
Why is ISO/IEC 27005 essential for you?
ISO/IEC 27005 enables you to develop the skills and knowledge required to begin the implementation of an information security risk management process. As a result, it demonstrates your ability to identify, assess, analyse, evaluate, and treat various information security risks that organisations face. Furthermore, it enables you to assist organisations in prioritising risks and taking appropriate actions to reduce and mitigate them.
Benefits of ISO/IEC 27005 Information Security Risk Management
The LICQual ISO/IEC 27005 Certificate verifies that you have:
- Acquired the skills required to support an organization’s effective implementation of an information security risk management process.
- Acquired the expertise to manage an information security risk management process responsibly while adhering to legal and regulatory requirements.
- The ability to lead a team of information security and risk managers.
- The ability to assist an organisation in aligning its ISMS objectives with those of the ISRM process.
Why should you attend?
Participants will learn more about the standard’s structure, including information security risk assessment, treatment, acceptance, communication and consultation, and monitoring and review, by attending this training course. They will also gain basic information security risk management knowledge based on other standards such as ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO 31000.
Who should attend?
- Individuals involved in the risk management of information security
- Individuals interested in learning about the fundamental processes of information security risk management
- Individuals who want to work in information security risk management
- Learn the fundamentals of information security risk management.
- Recognize the interdependence of ISO/IEC 27005, ISO 31000, ISO/IEC 27001, and other standards and regulatory frameworks.
- Recognize the approaches, methods, and techniques used to manage information security risks..
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******