LICQual ISOIEC 27002 Information Security Controls Manager Course
An international standard called ISO/IEC 27002 offers instructions for choosing and putting into practice information security controls as well as information security standards and practices. Any organization, regardless of size or industry, can use it. To create information security management policies specific to an organization’s circumstances, ISO/IEC 27002 can be employed.
The ISO/IEC 27002 Manager Training Course offers details on the application and administration of ISO/IEC 27002-based information security measures.
Participants in the ISO/IEC 27002 Manager programme can learn the knowledge and abilities required to assist an organisation in choosing, putting into practise, and administering information security measures based on ISO/IEC 27002. The training course gives participants knowledge that will aid them in fully comprehending how information security risks can be managed by choosing appropriate controls, particularly in the context of an information security management system (ISMS).
Why is ISO/IEC 27002 important for you?
Information security management in a business can be implemented, managed, and continually improved with the help of ISO/IEC 27002 training.
Information security requirements and capabilities vary among enterprises. In light of this, ISO/IEC 27002’s controls are made to be universal and adaptable. The goal of the ISO/IEC 27002 training sessions is to give participants the skills they need to choose, implement, and manage these controls.
The capacity to handle information security risks by implementing pertinent information security controls is demonstrated by the bearer of this certification. It demonstrates their capacity to assist businesses in maintaining the privacy, accuracy, and availability of information while also defending against attacks and exploits and lowering information security risks. A team implementing an ISMS may need to include personnel who have earned their ISO/IEC 27002 certification.
ISO/IEC 27002 Information Security Control Advantages
The LICQual ISO/IEC 27002 Certificate verifies that you have:
- Learn how to establish information security controls and control rules in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002 standards.
- a practical understanding of the methods and processes employed in the establishment and efficient administration of information security controls
- Acquired the knowledge required to assist a business in organising, putting into place, and administering information security measures.
- Recognized the value of risk management in identifying the best information security controls.
- A capacity to assist firms in continuously enhancing their information security management system.
Who should attend?
This training course is aimed for:
- Those in charge of putting into practise an information security management system (ISMS) based on ISO/IEC 27001
- IT consultants and professionals looking to expand their information security knowledge
- Members of an information security or ISMS deployment team
- People in an organisation that are in charge of information security
Participants who complete the training program successfully will be able
- Using ISO/IEC 27002 as a guide, describe the essential ideas of information security, cyber security, and privacy.
- Examine the connections between ISO/IEC 27001, ISO/IEC 27002, and other normative structures.
- Help a company determine, put into practice, and manage information security measures in accordance with ISO/IEC 27002
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******