ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Transition Course
ISO/IEC 27001 specifies the requirements for organisations that want to establish, implement, maintain, and continuously improve an information security management system. This framework serves as a guideline for continuously reviewing the security of your information, exemplifying dependability and adding value to your organization’s services.
Participants of the ISO/IEC 27001 Transition training course can fully comprehend the distinctions between ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022. Participants will also learn about the fresh ideas outlined by ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
What makes information security so important to you?
ISO/IEC 27001 helps you understand the practical approaches involved in implementing an Information Security Management System that protects the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information through the use of a risk management process. As a result, implementing an information security management system that meets all ISO/IEC 27001 requirements allows your organisation to assess and treat information security risks.
Individuals who are ISO/IEC 27001 certified will demonstrate that they have the necessary expertise to assist organisations in implementing information security policies and procedures tailored to the organization’s needs, as well as to promote continuous improvement of the management system and the organization’s operations.
Furthermore, you will be able to demonstrate that you have the necessary skills to assist in the process of integrating the information security management system into the organization’s processes and ensuring that the desired outcomes are met.
ISO/IEC 27001 Information Security Management Advantages
The LICQual ISO/IEC 27001 Certificate verifies that you have:
- Obtained the expertise required to assist an organisation in implementing an ISO/IEC 27001 compliant Information Security Management System.
- Understand the process of implementing an Information Security Management System
- Provide ongoing threat prevention and assessment within your organisation.
- Increased chances of being recognised or hired in an Information Security career
- Define the risk management procedure, controls, and requirements for compliance
- Acquired the knowledge required to lead a team in the implementation of an ISMS
- The capacity to assist enterprises in the process of improving their information security management system continuously
- Acquired the abilities required to audit the information security management system of the firm
Why Should You Attend?
Recently released, the updated edition of ISO/IEC 27001 is now consistent with the updated version of ISO/IEC 27002, which was released in February 2022. The information security controls in Annex A show the biggest differences between ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and ISO/IEC 27001:2013, although the standard’s clauses also show a few additional minor modifications. Additionally, ISO/IEC 27001:2022’s title is different from ISO/IEC 27001:2013’s since it now refers to information security, protection of privacy and cyber security, security management systems for information.
The “LICQual ISO/IEC 27001 Transition” training course provides participants with the necessary knowledge to support organisations in planning and implementing the changes in their ISMS to ensure conformity with ISO/IEC 27001:2022. Additionally, this training course provides participants with the necessary information to support organisations in providing the revised clauses, the new terminology, and the differences in the controls of Annex A. As a result, you will be able to take part in projects that will help an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001:2013 migrate to an ISMS based on ISO/IEC 27001:2022.
Who should attend?
This training course is aimed for:
- People who want to stay current on the ISO/IEC 27001 standards for an ISMS
- Those who are looking to understand how ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 criteria differ
- Those in charge of converting an ISMS from ISO/IEC 27001:2013 to ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- Those in charge of managing, instructing, and consulting an ISMS
- Those in the industry who want to renew their ISO/IEC 27001 certificates
Participants who complete the training program successfully will be able
- Describe how ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 27001:2022 vary.
- Describe the new ideas and specifications in ISO/IEC 27001:2022
- To comply with ISO/IEC 27001:2022, plan and implement the necessary adjustments to an existing ISMS.
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications.
LICQual qualifications are delivered globally by approved training providers all over the world.
LICQual always develops and delivers the best and most in-demand qualifications in accordance with global demand and need. These credentials enable new learners and professionals to develop their capabilities and skills in order to take on leadership roles in national and multinational organisations.
****** For Registration & Information ******