LICQual Hazardous Waste Management Specialist (HMS) Course
LICQual is pleased to provide a diverse range of engaging and accessible courses designed to assist safety professionals from a variety of industries in earning specialist certificates. Each course teaches students the skills and knowledge they need to keep workplaces safe and meet or exceed OSHA, ANSI, and other regulatory organisations’ standards.
Our courses are all completely online, allowing you to work toward your certificate from anywhere, at any time. Add this course to your cart and complete your purchase in our Gnosis learning software to begin our hazardous waste management training online. You’ll have instant access to coursework and exams, allowing you to get started right away.
LICQual Hazardous Waste Management Specialist (HMS) Course ‘will teach students how to properly identify, accumulate, minimise, and ship hazardous waste. You will learn how to create a contingency plan and how to adhere to land disposal regulations.
The hazardous waste is a by-product of industrial production; many businesses must dispose of it. These companies hire hazardous waste management specialists to ensure that the waste is identified, accumulated, minimised, and disposed of safely while adhering to industry regulations.
Management Specialist course teaches students about the regulations, standards, and safety procedures associated with handling potentially hazardous materials. This course covers the most recent regulatory requirements, universal waste ordinances, VOC standards for hazardous waste generators, waste exemptions and exclusions, and waste minimization requirements.
Who is for the Course:
Material to be provided:
Learning Objectives for Training Content:
Our Hazardous Waste Management Specialist certification includes the following topics:
- Define, identify and correctly label hazardous waste.
- Understand and apply applicable standards from OSHA, DOT, RCRA, CERCLA, SARA and TSCA.
- Develop contingency plans for how to comply with land disposal restrictions.
- Design and implement emergency response procedures.
- Create manifests for different types of waste materials. Hazardous Waste
- Comprehensive Overview of Applicable Standards.
- Container Marking and Labelling.
- Waste Minimization Requirements.
- Proper Manifesting.
- Emergency Response.
- Land Disposal Certification.
- Universal Waste.
- Used Oil Regulations.
Course Completion Benefits:
After successfully completing this course, the student will be able to determine what is considered a hazardous waste, identify a hazardous waste using various tables within the regulations, and properly mark, label, and create a manifest for various types of containers. The individual will be able to create the elements of a hazardous waste management and minimization plan, a hazardous waste contingency plan, and understand the reporting requirements for HAZMAT spills and/or leaks.
Participants in this Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal Training Course will benefit in the following ways:
- Learn about the various types of contaminants and the breakthroughs in eliminating these harmful substances.
- Learn about the dangers of improper waste management to humans and the environment.
- Consider environmentally friendly waste disposal methods for both hazardous and non-hazardous wastes.
- Learn about the economics of reducing or eliminating pollution in various industries.
- Get the satisfaction of knowing that your company takes hazardous waste disposal seriously in order to reduce workplace contamination.
- Participate in the implementation of processes and policies to ensure that proper procedures are followed.
- Maintain a truly safe workplace for yourself and your co-workers.
Who Should Come to attend the Course?
- This Hazardous Waste Management and Disposal Training Course is appropriate for the following individuals:
- Teams for hazardous waste management
- Professionals in health, safety, and the environment
- Technicians in laboratories
- Technical helpers
- Emergency responders
- Personnel in charge of contamination issues
- Individuals who want to reduce the risk and liability associated with polluting substances
LICQual UK Ltd. is a UK FAB (Federation of Awarding Bodies) regulated international awarding body based in the United Kingdom that offers premier quality services in international education, training, and skills with globally recognised international qualifications. Our high-quality, international education programmes assist students in realising their full learning potential, allowing them to select the best career path for them.
Students should plan on spending approximately 13 hours to complete the HMS training course.
Mode of Studies:
We provide the following mode of study:
- Online self-Placed
- Recorded Lecture’s on YouTube
- Onsite Training
Course participants will receive:
- Study outline
- Workbooks and practice problems
- Suggested resources and study aids
- Past Papers
- Guidance on areas where you need additional preparation
Course Delivery Method: Blended ( Regular, Online, Distance Learning )
✮✮✮For Registration & Information✮✮✮
Please Call: 0092-331-5999937, 0092-321-5056755