Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Health and Safety Leadership and Management Course
Managers who have the authority and personal qualities to translate organisational strategy into effective operational performance should pursue the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification.
Candidates who are in charge of creating and implementing health and safety policies on a daily basis in any organisation are the target audience for the Level 7 NVQ Diploma in Strategic Health & Safety Management and Leadership qualification.
The Nvq Level 7 Diploma In Strategic Health And Safety Leadership And Management Is Intended For Whom?
The following areas are the focus of the course, which is intended for those who desire to advance their knowledge and skills in them. Individuals will:
- people’s health and safety strategically, they are able to justify their strategic planning
- being able to positively impact safety culture
- improve their transferable leadership abilities
- Develop senior management capabilities at the corporate level.
BENEFITS OF THIS COURSE:
- Membership in the Graduate IOSH Program (Grad IOSH)
- Black CSCS card (construction candidates only)
- Access to MCIOB Membership (construction candidates only)
- No written assignments or components from a classroom.
- qualification for all time.
- increased possibility for income
Following are the Units which are included in the course:
- Risk-based safety systems management
- Safety culture, sustainability and the global effect on performance
- Digital technologies and incident investigation
- Development as a strategic manager
- Establish business risk management processes
The awarding body for this qualification is ProQual Awarding Body and the regulatory body is the Office of Qualifications and Examinations Regulation (Ofqual). This qualification has been accredited onto the Regulated Qualifications Framework (RQF)
****** For Registration & Information ******