IPQI LIFTING & RIGGING SPECIALIZED INSTRUCTOR Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only
OSHA and ANSI require that HSE, Work Supervisors and Crane operators receive training to operate a crane. Lifting and rigging operations before they are considered qualified. Rigging personnel must also learn basic safe work practices when lifting and landing loads with a crane. Participants will learn about types of cranes, boom trucks, and basic math used to calculate capacities and volume. In addition, participants will learn how to use rigging hardware and slings. Signaling responsibilities, communication, and voice commands are also covered. To successfully complete this certification course, participants must pass all hands-on evaluations and a written exit exam with a score of 80% or above.
GOALS/OBJECTIVES/STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES
Describe some of the common errors that cause most crane and rigging accidents
Describe and demonstrate at least six safe work practices for working with and around cranes and explain why each is important
Identify at least six different types of cranes, using scenarios involving cranes working near high voltage lines, give the minimum clearance between the crane and lines based on OSHA standards
Define the regulations; demonstrate safe work practices to rigging and hoisting, responsibilities of signal person and communicating with operator
Calculate the SWL, and WLL of slings, Understand the safety factor of lifting accessories and equipment
Understand the requirements of applicable legislation to lifting and rigging operations. Carry out pre-use inspection for a lifting and rigging operation. Recommend that equipment and accessories be discarded where applicable. Identify the risks associated in a rigging and lifting operation. Master the different types of slings use in a lifting and rigging operation. Identify the types, features and limitations of slings use in lifting operations. Understand the elements for calculating and sizing a slings use for lifting and rig
- LIUNA: 40-Hour Hoisting & Rigging IG
- LIUNA: 40-Hour Hoisting & Rigging PG
- Hoisting& Rigging Student Handout Packet
- LIUNA: Hoisting & Rigging PowerPoint
- DVD: Hoisting & Rigging Procedures
- DVD: Signaling
- Introduction to LOLER, PUWER and HASWA legislation
- Accessories and equipment use during lifting and rigging operations.
- Hardware slings, ropes, flat woven webbing slings, wire rope, chains, liaison Bodies and Accessories
- Inspection and correct use of tirfors, chain blocks, pull lifts, beam clamps, wire rope.
- Examination of rigging and lifting equipment
- Utilizing recommend rigging methods to move various items
- The Lifting plan
- Identification and Marking
- Mechanical strength of equipment/accessories and their safety factor.
- Elements for calculating and sizing a sling
- Commissioning, test before use
- Use of protective slings to the edges Nodes
- Protection against abrasion
- Maintenance of slings
- Precautions to be taken by the slinger
- The gesture of command and control
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)