IPQI DEFENSIVE DRIVING TRAINER COURSE in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
The IPQI Defensive Driving Course (DDC) Online brings the time-tested content and acclaimed videos from our flagship DDC classroom course into a convenient web-based format. The course delivers leading-edge content to keep drivers safe while meeting the needs of an organization’s driver safety goals. Participants have the flexibility to work at their own pace and according to their own schedule anywhere there is a computer with internet access.
This course presents real-life driving situations and motivates drivers to change their behind-the-wheel behaviors and attitudes. Through instructional advancements, computer-generated animation and adaptive interactivity, participants will learn best practices to protect themselves and the company.
This 16 Hours course, available in English and Spanish, is tailored to a participant’s age, driving attitude, vehicle driven, and location based on their responses – so one program works for most drivers and job functions.
WHAT PARTICIPANTS WILL LEARN
- Defensive driving strategies and techniques to reduce the chance of motor vehicle collisions
- How drugs, alcohol, physical conditions and emotion affect driving decisions
- How to deal with distracted, aggressive and fatigued driving
- Personal responsibility and accountability every driver needs to assume
- Conditions that impact driving and how to control them
- The dangers of cell phone use while driving and the hazards involved with unsafe driving behaviors
- The importance of occupancy safety devices and how to use them correctly
- IPQI-developed adaptive curriculum to improve driver comprehension
- High degree of user interactivity to increase driver retention
- Resource center with valuable information and links to IPQI-approved sites
- Statistics and information based on the very latest IPQI research
- Videos, 2-D and 3-D animations, and crash scenario evaluation activities
- Bookmark feature to accommodate and organization’s training agenda and employee schedules