IPQI ADVANCE FIRST AID / AED & CPR FOR ADULTS Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
USA Standard on OSHA Guidelines Structures
ABOUT THE COURSE:
IPQI USA Advance First Aid Course is Internationally course which is advance technique and competes all societies due to its unique syllabus for specific to industries with all formal requirements for Medical Staff and Para-Medical staff who work in construction and Oil & Energy Sector. It is updated to reflect new science according to OSHA USA instructions and provide unique and blended course material on customized and standard requirements. The IPQI Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care in 2015. This course builds on the foundation of lifesaving BLS skills, emphasizing the importance of continuous, high-quality CPR.
This advanced course highlights the importance of high-performance team dynamics and communication, systems of care, recognition and intervention of cardiopulmonary arrest, immediate post-cardiac arrest, acute dysrhythmia, stroke, and acute coronary syndromes (ACS).
Course uses learning stations for practice of essential skills simulated clinical scenarios that encourage Active participation
- Hands-on class format reinforces skills proficiency
- Classroom-based works well for learners who prefer group interaction and instructor feedback while learning skills
- Basic life support skills, including effective chest compressions, use of a bag-mask device, and use of an AED
- Recognition and early management of respiratory and cardiac arrest
- Recognition and early management of peri-arrest conditions such as symptomatic bradycardia
- Airway management
- Related pharmacology
- Management of ACS and stroke
- Effective communication as a member and leader of a resuscitation team
Classroom-based (instructor and video, with skills conducted throughout)
- Initial Provider Course requires approximately 15 hours 20 minutesto complete, including skills practice and skills testing.
- Update Course requires approximately8 hours 25 minutes, including skills practice and skills testing.
*course time based on 1 instructor: 6 student: 2 manikins
Course Completion Card
- IPQI ACLS Provider Course Completion Card, valid for two years
Total Course Duration is 16-24 Hrs (02-03 Days)