Diploma in Strategic Management Course
Diploma in strategic management course will give you an opportunity to step back and observe your own leadership style and effectiveness.
This Diploma in Strategic Management certification course will teach you techniques, from strategic flexibility and strategic competitiveness, to internal and external analysis. Strategic Management plays a crucial role in management decision-making processes, which makes people with strategic management skills highly valuable.
Who is this course for?
Diploma in Strategic management is for the learners who have potential and eager to learn about the ongoing planning, monitoring, analysis and assessment of all necessities an organization needs to meet its goals and objectives.
Following topics are included in this course:
- Overview of strategic management
- Strategic Management Theory
- Strategic Analysis
- Strategic Planning
- Strategy Development
- Strategic Evaluation
- Strategy Implementation
- Current Issues in Strategic Management
- Critically evaluate the application of foundational and contemporary strategic management theories, principles and processes.
- Analyse organisational strategies in a business.
- Communicate complex concepts and justify decision-making, in professional collaborative and written formats.
- Map digital strategies in a business.
After completing this course, the learner will be able to gain the following skills,
- Strategic Management
- Strategic Thinking
- Strategic Planning
- Business Strategy
- You will update your knowledge about applied strategic management
- You will get leadership training in the process
- You will have great networking opportunities
- You will increase your value as a company employee
After reading this lecture you will be able to know that:
- What are non-financial benefits of Strategic Management?
- Why firms do no strategic planning?
- Pitfalls to avoid in strategic planning
- Business Ethics
- Global challenges
Non- financial Benefits:
- Increased employee productivity
- Improved understanding of competitors’ strategies
- Greater awareness of external threats
- Understanding of performance reward relationships
- Better problem-avoidance
- Lesser resistance to change
- Regular Classes
- Online Classes
- Distance Learning Education
- Experience Based Diploma
****** For Registration & Information ******