Diploma in Management of Financial Institutions Course
The aim of this course is to provide students with knowledge and key concepts in the financial institutions and the banking management with a focusing on the asset liability and risk management.
The course is designed to provide students with knowledge and key concepts in the financial institutions and the banking management with a focusing on the asset liability and risk management.
Who is this course for?
This course is primarily intended for the individuals who want to study the Master Program in Banking and Finance in future.
- Overview of the Financial Institutions and the financial system.
- Financial Infrastructures of the European Central Banks.
- Measuring and evaluating the performance of Banks.
- Asset-Liability Management: Interest Rate Sensitivity and Duration Gap.
- Hedging with futures and forwards in Asset Liability Management.
- Banking regulations in terms of the deposit insurance and the capital management.
- Recognize the special nature of financial intermediaries and the implications for managers
- Explain the products and services offered by financial intermediaries
- Explain the major risks faced by deposit-taking institutions
- Apply specific risk management techniques
- Discuss the various regulatory systems used in the global banking environment and apply capital adequacy requirements.
- Reflect upon the changing nature of the financial system and consider future directions
After completing this course, the learners will have the ability & skills of the following,
- High level of development: application of theory to practice; interpretation and analysis; critical thinking; evaluation of data and other information.
- Moderate level of development: written communication; problem solving; statistical reasoning; accessing data and other information from a range of sources.
- Some level of development: collaborative learning; team work; use of computer software.
- Regular Classes
- Online Classes
- Distance Learning
- Experience & Competency Based Diploma
****** For Registration & Information ******