Diploma in Brand Management Course
The aim of the course is to change the conception of brands as being an organisation’s visual identity (e.g., logo) and image (customers’ brand associations) to an experience along “moments-that-matter” along the customer journey and, therefore, delivered by people across the entire organisation. Brands are thus not only an external promise to customers, but a means of executing business strategy via internal brand-led behaviour and culture change.
Who is this course for?
Brand management has become one of the most important aspects of business strategy. Brands are often a central organizing principle of successful organizations — guiding decisions and actions. Whether you’re a brand marketer, business leader, or entrepreneur, this certificate program provides an essential framework to build and manage a great brand.
- Introduction to Brand Management
- What is Brand Management?
- Why is Brand Management important?
- Types of Brand Management
- Brand Elements
- Understand the discipline of brand management and how it drives company value.
- Develop, execute and measure an effective brand strategy.
- Manage various types of brands: product versus corporate, B2C versus B2B.
- Study brand launch, invigoration/rebranding and competitive defence.
- Drive organizational alignment and a corporate strategic agenda.
- Understand what it takes to build a strong brand that drives company growth.
- Win more customers – and get the most out of the ones you already have.
- Regular Classes
- Online Classes
- Distance Learning
- Experience & Competency Based Diploma
****** For Registration & Information ******