Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship Boost your career and combine academic learning with on-the-job training Course in Pakistan || Registration Open
Registration Open= +92-3315999937, +92- 3215056755 (WhatsApp Only)
This Digital Marketer Degree Apprenticeship uses university-based study alongside in-business learning and practical work experience to prepare you for your career in marketing.
This course provides a critical appreciation of many elements of digital marketing strategies including web site development, analytics, social media marketing and digital campaign planning.
You will be introduced to current and relevant examples of digital marketing and be given the opportunity to develop digital marketing plans for a range of companies and situations.
You will have a full time or part time job with your employer and have opportunities to apply the knowledge you learn at university in your workplace. When you graduate you will be awarded a BSc (Hons) Digital Marketing degree.
The Degree Apprenticeship is delivered one day a week, over 4 years, starting in September and is taught predominantly on our Bognor Regis Campus.
This programme is open to both existing employees and newly-recruited staff.
Teaching and Assessment
How you will learn
You will attend university for one day each week during term time and study two modules per term, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Modules are taught in interactive workshop sessions which usually last 2.5-3 hours each. You are expected to apply and develop your learning in the workplace during the course.
What you will study
You will study a range of modules in each year.
This list is indicative and subject to change.
- Personal Development Planning
- Marketing Principles and Practice
- Fundamentals of Website Development
- Social Media Marketing
- Working in Academic Settings and Workplace Settings
- Web Design and Programming (PHP)
- Content Marketing
- Management and Organisations
- Digital Campaign Planning
- Dynamic and Data Driven Systems (MySQL and Access)
- Project Management
- Consumer Buyer Behaviour
- Brands and Branding
- Luxury Marketing
- Consultancy Project Prep A
- Personalising the Commercial Web Experience
- Global Branding
- Strategic Marketing Management
- Consultancy Project Prep B
- Customer Information Management and Business Intelligence
- Corporate Responsibility
- Consultancy Project/Synoptic Project